MY MOM, By Anna

10:22 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The BOLDED ITALICIZED print is how Anna filled in the blanks on this Mothers' Day Story.

My Mom's Name is Rebekah.

She is 50 years old. (But I have to say - her first guess was "5". Her second guess was "50". Curtis helpfully pointed out that my real age was muchg closer to "50" than "5". )

Her favorite foods are watermelon and kiwis or cantaloupe or cereal. (I have never eaten a kiwi in my life. But I HAVE been trying to get her to eat one.)

She likes to drink Coke. Her favorite flower is a daisy. (Hit the nail on the head with those two.)

Her hobbies are sleeping and drinking coffee. (Damn - truth hurts. )

She is special to me because on Mother’s Day she let me sleep in their bed and because I love her . (OK, that made up for the age thing. )

If I could give her anything in the world it would be to let her sleep in because she likes to sometimes.

So cute...well, except for the age part. Totally NOT cute.

0 comments: