Anna-isims...

12:30 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Last night, Anna took all of the cushions out of my glider rocker, then couldn't get them back in, so she had to ask Curtis for help.

Curtis told her, "Maybe it's a good idea not to take things apart if you can't put them back together, huh?"

Anna just looked at him and said very matter-of-fact, "I didn't KNOW I wouldn't be able to put it back together when I took it apart. You just never know how life is going to go, Daddy."

-------------------------------------

So, I'm 6+ months along now, and my tummy isn't the only thing that has been busy growing. I'm giving Dolly a run for her money these days. Last night, as Anna was cuddling at bedtime, she said, "I think your boobies are getting bigger to get ready for baby. We should either cut off the tops and pour out some milk, or milk you like a cow to make them smaller." What can I say...she leaves me speechless.

0 comments: