Anna-isims...

4:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The other day, Anna's class writing assignment for their morning journals was, "If I dug to the center of the earth, I would find..." It was my morning to volunteer in her class, so I got to hear all of the kids sharing what they wrote. Most of them said unicorns, treasures, jewels, etc. When it was Anna's turn, she said, "You would find hot magma and big plates. When the plates move, that's what makes an earthquake." It turns out, JUST the day before, she had asked me how earthquakes happen, and we had talked about it. I thought it was hilarious that it was so well timed...it made her sound like quite a smarty.
----------------------------------------------------
Last night, Anna did something sweet, and Grandma said to her, "You have SUCH a big heart, Anna." Anna immediately corrected her and said, "Actually, it's not really that big Grandma. It's only about the size of my fist."

0 comments: