Polly Want a Cracker?

1:52 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
So - we have a little parrot in our house now. She repeats everything. And when we slip up and say something we don't want repeated, we usually follow it up with, "Oh...don't say that." So today, as we're walking through Wal-Mart, out of the blue, Anna starts yelling - DON'T SAY THAT!!! DON'T SAY THAT!!! DON'T SAY THAT!!! Hillarious.

Or the other day in the car, we're driving along, and IMHO, Curtis wasn't paying attention to the fact that traffic was stopping in front of us. So, I kept grabbing the 'oh shit' handle and saying "HONEY!". Then Curtis would notice it was stopped and slam on the brakes.So Anna starts yelling from the back seat "HONEY!! HONEEYYYY!" over and over and over again. Curtis says, "See what you sound like?!" If was hilarious. I totally got busted.

Or the time she repeated my "oh blow me" to the lady honking and screaming behind me because I wouldn't pull out into the intersection and block it. Boy....Sunday School is going to be fun.

0 comments: