Cow kisses and jokes

1:13 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Anna and I have both had the stomach flu this week (or the "flu fly" as she calls it - her variation of "flu bug"). Yuck. But even feeling yucky, we've had a few laughs.

This morning, she asked me for eskimo kisses (OK), then butterfly kisses (OK). Then she said, "How do cows kiss?" Hmmmm....good question. So, we made up a cow kiss (which constitutes touching noses and then mooing at your kissing target at very close range) and later a bird kiss (kind of like an eskimo kiss, but you rub foreheads).

Just now, she called to me from her room (where she is supposed to be sleeping) "Is it time to get up from my nap yet?" When I said no, she yelled back, "YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!"

Funny girl, this one.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Flu fly...I love it!

JL said...

God, I love your girl!