Apology to follow...

11:29 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Life has been crazy lately. I always feel so lame saying that though, because, really, when isn't it? And who else's life isn't the same way? We all have a lot going on. Life happens. All in all - this is a good thing. I don't have a lot to complain about. I have a home, my health, the most wonderful man in the world by my side, the smartest, sweetest child I could dream of.

I've been feeling bad for 'neglecting' some important people in my life - friends (near and far), loved ones, etc. I just don't feel like I've had the time to DO anything about it - and then I feel like a flake for not MAKING the time. Ahhh...vicious cycle.

So - if you've been on the losing end of my "crazy life" - I apologize. You're still important. (Well - odds are that's true. There could be people reading this who I could care less about, but the odds aren't THAT good....so, if you aren't sure, then just live in ignorant bliss.) ha ha ha I promise to try to get more productive here very soon. Hang in there with me. :D

0 comments: