Overheard in our house this week...

6:13 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
More priceless gems from Anna:

Curtis: (Walking into the room, talking to Anna) Hi Sweetie!
Anna: Will you PLEASE stop arguing with me!!!
(Mommy got busted. Come one - it was a rough day!)

(You remember, those little pink, plastic farm animal sets? Yup - one of THOSE piggies. Yeah, we haven't lost the little, tiny, 3/4" tall plastic piggy in our house a BILLION times by now, really.)
Anna: Mommy, this is my little Piggy. He is going to sit right here while I go potty.
Me: Oh, OK. Hi there Piggy! How's it going?
Anna: (Giving me the "you're dumber than you look" look). He's plastic. Plastic pigs don't talk. They just have pretend mouths.

(This, said to either of us after we have tried more than 3 times, unsuccessfully, to decipher what Anna is saying.)
Anna: *SIGH* *HUFF* You're just never understanding me!
(I thought she'd be atleast 13 before we had to hear that one.)

Anna: Mommy, I love you!
(Yeah, totally melts me. Even if she does usually say it right after she does something she knows she shouldn't have. At least the girl knows how to work a crowd, huh?)

1 comments:

JL said...

she is so awesome