Happily Ever After...

9:51 AM Edit This 4 Comments »

9 years ago today I married my best friend, the love of my life, the most amazing, wonderful man in the whole wide world. Our wedding favors said this:

Today I married my best friend...
The one I laugh with..
Live for...
Dream with...
Love.

So true. We're pretty darned blessed to have the marriage, and the relationship, that we do. We like each other, love each other, laugh with each other (and sometimes at each other), respect each other, have fun with each other. If I had it to do allllll over again...I wouldn't change a thing.

Ich liebe dich, immer, Sweetie!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

wow... you made me cry.... at the office!

Congratulations Curt and Rebekah!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary!
October is a great month to get married (our 6th anni was on the 7th!). Sounds like you have an awesome relationship!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous, Bek! I found this too late, but I am glad you are still in 'wedded bliss'!