Touche...

1:17 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
It's been awhile since I've blogged. The start of pre-school heralded the arrival of the perpetual illness. Anna-cold. Me-cold. Mom-cold. Mom-pneumonia. Me-another cold. Anna-ear infection. Me-bronchitis & walking pneumonia'. Then, just for kicks - Me *AND* Anna - stomach bug everywhere. Ugh! Hopefully we'll be on the mend soon.

I had to note this conversation from last night before I forget though....Anna is SO funny.

So, Anna was playing with some 'sand toys' in the bathtub, and decided she wanted them to sleep with her. No biggie. So, she took the blue dolphin, yellow walrus and the pink sea horse to bed when we were tucking her in. I started to "lecture" her that her sand toys would only be able to stay in bed if they don't keep her awake. If she goes to sleep, they can stay, but if she is playing with them and they keep her awake, then....

At this point she interrupted me and said,

"Actually, Mommy, I think it's your talking that is keeping me awake."

We both had to make a quick exit before she saw us laughing. What a riot.

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

OMG that is too funny! What a little ham!

mrsf1231 said...

OMG she is too funny! what a personality she has....think she could be a stand up comedian

JL said...

that is hilarious.
I love that girl.
WE are constant colds from preschool too. I hope our immunity kicks in soon.

Unknown said...

She is just a little spitfire isn't she!?

I'm sorry to hear that you're all trading ailments. Gotta love this time of year; I know whatever Ian brings home I get 10x worse than him. Such fun. Hope you're better by now!