I love this picture...

11:43 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Almost as much as I love the little girl. It makes me smile to look at it. It is just so 'her'...when she is feeling sweet. She also has "the mischevious", "the attitude", "the silly" and "the frown" down pat these days...but she's always a joy. We are so very, VERY blessed to have this little girl. And I pray every day that we make good choices for her, and that she has as wonderful a childhood as she deserves. And I pray that God will always be a part of her life, and that she finds her own path with Him. What a gift she is.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cute kid you have there ;)

Wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog. It means a lot. :)

JL said...

she is so beautiful. You are so beautiful. I love how much you love your family.

Leigh said...

This is such a sweet shot of a sweet girl.

Missy Glave said...

Bek ... I visit your blog everyday, but this is the first time I've left a comment. Your daughter is darling ... I just love when you share her sweet girly musings. My husband and I are also adding an addition to our home ... and it's taking forever. So, I definately appreciate the posts you have made on your home improvement project. Missy