It's moments like these...

8:45 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
It's moments like these...…that make it all worth it. After hours upon hours of back breaking work on Anna’s birthday Barbie cake…my hands stained hot pink, my hair a wreck, the kitchen demolished and my clothes covered in powdered sugar……I called Anna and said, “OK – come look at your Barbie cake!”

She came into the kitchen, and the expression on her face was priceless., Then she said……
“Well, Mommy, I don’t think you did it right. It doesn’t look at all like the picture.”

And without any further prompting….
“…but I do still love you.”

So much for gratitude. Ha ha ha. She is so funny.

*UPDATE* - This morning she thinks that Barbie is beautiful. A little sleep does a girl wonders, huh? :)

1 comments:

TQ said...

Wow, thats gorgeous! :)