Potty Mouth

3:48 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

So, Anna asked me the other day, "Why are there bad words?" Not why are some words bad - I might have fielded that one. But why ARE THERE bad words. Hmmm...stumped by a 5 year old. I'm not embarrassed to say it's not the first time...nor will it be the last.

Of course, when I relayed the conversation to Curtis, he had several good answers. Not helpful NOW...but in case it ever comes up again. One was this clip that circulated awhile back about proper grammar when cursing. Very educational. (And totally not safe for work - unless you have a potty-mouth-approved office. You have been warned. Enjoy.)



2 comments:

Trish said...

that was a great clip, unfortunatly I dont think that I can use it when explaining bad words to my children.

Amy J said...

Hahaha

That reminds me... just this weekend Ava came over and whispered in my ear "can I say the word 'dude'"? She thought it was a bad word. Wonder what she was thinking about it being on Maddux's new shirt? :)