Latest Anna-isms...

5:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Some recent funnies from Anna:

Aunt Tracy loooong ago taught Anna that good things come in small packages. Most notably, little tiny boxes usually have jewlery in them. So, after visiting Aunt Dani the other day, Anna remarked, "I think Aunt Tracy has given Aunt Dani LOTS of little boxes, because Aunt Dani has lots of jewlery." I had to break the news that Aunt Tracy, although very cool, is not the Jewlery Fairy, and all jewlery in the world does NOT necessarily come from her.

-------------------------------------------

We made rolled baked sandwich things the other day for lunch. We thought if we let Anna choose her fillings, she's eat it. So, she picked salami & cheese. And then refused to eat it when it was baked.

I caved and offered to fix her something else. Browsing the fridge, we had the following conversation:

ME: How about salami slices?
ANNA: Yeah!
CURTIS: How about some cheese?
ANNA: Yeah. OK, wait a minute Daddy. I KNOW what you are thinking. I see where you are headed with this, and I am NOT eating that sandwich.

--------------------------------------------

While talking to Grandma about how old they both were, Grandma said, "Well, I am young at heart. My body thinks I am old, but my head knows that I am young." Anna replied, "Um, Grandma, I think your body may be right on this one."

---------------------------------------------

Anna had been thrashing around all evening, jumping and dancing and being goofy. Curtis and I were torn between being amused and annoyed. After one particularly window rattling crash, she looked up to she if she was in trouble, and when Curtis and I just looked at her, she said, "Yeah, that move needs a little work."

0 comments: