Anna-isims...

10:40 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This morning, Curtis left a lottery ticket with $1 in coins taped to the front door with a sweet little note for Anna. When she saw it, she said, "Yeah! Daddy said he'd give me $1 OR a lottery ticket, and he gave me both!" When I asked why he said that, she said, "Well, I don't know. We were playing, and Daddy's back popped, and he said it was the sound of him getting old, and I said he wasn't old at all! Then he said that."

--------------------------

Yesterday in the car on the way to school, Anna and I were playing "Name That Song That I Am Humming". She would hum a song, and I'd call out the name of it. When she started humming "Itsy Bitsy Spider" I didn't call out the name, but started doing the hand motions to the song, instead. She immediately said, "Close! It WAS "Itsy Bitsy Spider", but it WASN'T the Spanish version." ????????????

0 comments: