Overheard in the Schmitt-haus lately....

12:47 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Work with me here, kiddo. You're killing me here, kiddo.

This is Anna's favorite thing to tell us when she isn't getting what she wants.

Mommy, do you have a baby in your tummy? (For the record, I DO NOT!). And where do babies come out of after they are done being in your tummy?

I kindly deferred this question to 'Daddy', since Anna and I were having this conversation rather loudly while shopping and I could hear the snickers several aisles away.

EWWW! He has GIRL hair! Why does that BOY have GIRL hair!

Shrieked to me in Lowes when a guy with a pony tail came down our aisle.

That sign says S-T-O-P....stop. But Daddy is not a very good listener. He just pushes that sign right out of the way every time. He doesn't stop.

What Anna informed me while we were in Home Depot passing an aisle closed by one of the safety gates that they use when operating a fork lift on an isle. Again....I could hear the snickers.

0 comments: