Wow...that's cool.

6:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Do you remember my post about Anna and the Rubix cube? (Actually, given my infrequent blogging lately, it was probably not that long ago here. I *do* plan to blog again someday...when I have 30 seconds to myself. :) )

Anyway...Curtis just got an iPhone. And among the many useless, but WAY cool, apps, he found the Cube Cheater App. It lets you take a picture of each side of your Rubix cube, which it translates into its software to show the current state of the cube. Then is shows you, in 3D, what moves to make to solve the cube, step by step. We got it as messed up as we could, and it solved it in 22 moves. Un-freaking-real. This is, without question, my only hope of ever solving a Rubix Cube. Totally useless...and way too fun.

0 comments: