Bra Shopping

11:04 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Anna turned a depressing venture (finding an Over-The-Shoulder-Boulder-Holder big enough for my post lactation mammaries) into such an entertaining time tonight.

While I was trying to struggle into a mammoth contraption (which ended up being too small anyway), silently thanking the man who made the doors on the dressing room low enough to the ground that Anna couldn't immediately dodge under them and run out into the store when I was conveniently half naked...I foolishly succumbed to a false sense of security. When I turned around, Anna had her shirt off, and was putting on MY old bra. Let's just say she's not a 44DD yet. So, thus robed, she proceeded to march around the dressing room and yell, "Grandma!!! Look at my boobies!!!"

Ahhh....good times. And, as neither my mother or I can laugh without peeing our pants at this post-baby traumatized point in our nether regions, I'm sure we made quite a picture laughing, crossing our legs and hunching over with tears streaming down. It's no wonder nobody ventured in to bother us.

1 comments:

Karen said...

That's hilarious!