My little girl is getting married....

7:27 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
.....to her Daddy, that is. And with THESE flowers, she tells us, carrying some pretend ones around. What a cutie. She has such an imagination. I told her if she was going to get married, I didn't think there was anyone better than her daddy to marry - I picked him myself. :)

We spent last night at the ER in Roseville, because Anna (we now know) has an ear infection. After we got through triage, the nurse sent us on to the "treatment unit". I told Anna that we were going to find a doctor. She replied, "Is he hiding?" hahaha I love things through her perspective....so sweet.

2 comments:

Karen said...

awwww. so sweet. how is her ear infection now? Better?

Bek said...

It is better now. She seems to be doing fine. If we could just get that last "2 Year" molar in, we'd be golden. Thanks for asking!