Mommy is poopered...

12:15 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, I think my Anna-bear is finally getting better from her ear infection, but I'm wiped out. She's been tough to get down at night, but once she's asleep, she has slept until after 9am the past 2 days. That has NEVER happened in the past 2 and half years!!!! But even after all this time, when she sleeps so long in her bed (OK - she only slept until about 6:30am in her bed, then another 2-3 hours in ours, but still...) I wake up thinking, "Is she OK? Should I check on her. Maybe she got hurt and I didn't hear her." What a freaker.

So, it's 12:15 am. I can see Curtis and Rigby are curled up next to me in the bed (our computer is in our bedroom for now). Kodiak is sleeping on the floor behind me, and although I can't see him, I occasionally hear a soft whisper of toxic dog fart before it gases me away from the keyboard. Not to be graphic, but when a 210lb
dog farts, it seriously pollutes the air. But I digress....

It's 12:15 am and I'm working on Kaleidoscope stuff. Ugh. I feel so guilty for getting so behind, but it's so hard to stay focused these days. Oh well....I'm getting caught up. Anyway - enough distractions, I need to finish my IEC update. Good night all. :)

0 comments: