PINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINKPINK

1:02 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
The pink fairy came to visit Anna, and tossed her cookies before she left. Anna officially has a "big girl" room now. I always said that I wasn't going to re-do Anna's room until she had an opinion about it, which I'm sure will be soon. So, it started off innocently enough. It started off as a new twin bed, then my so called friend, KELLY, said, "well, you don't have to re-do her room - just a little new paint would go a long way". Famous last words..... It got me inspired to do a girly-girl room. And I love it, and more importantly, ANNA loves it.

Here's a few pics. And, another miracle came in the package. Some of you may have been following the nurse to sleep - rock to sleep - sit next to-to sleep - progression that we've been doing for the past 2.5 years. Well, now, with the addition of the big girl bed - Anna goes to sleep BY HERSELF in her own bed - HAPPILY! Whoo hoo!!! This is such a huge milestone for us! And she's been staying in her own bed until 6-7am, which is also great! She still comes to our bed to snuggle in the morning - but none of us are eager to stop that. We love our morning snuggles. Yeah, Anna!

























































5 comments:

mrsf1231 said...

awe Anna's room is adorable. how wonderful that she putting herself to sleep and all!

Heather said...

What a cute room, Bek!

And WTG Anna on the sleep progress! I know the struggles you guys were having with bedtime. Great news!

Ashleigh said...

What a beautiful room!

JL said...

OMG I LOVE HELLO KITTY! it is so beautiful Bek! I am so happy for you she is going to sleep by herself now! wow, she has come a long way - okay - Ben needs to also!

RagDoll said...

I am using your pics as a "SEEE??" for my husband. Want to come paint my rooms? LOL! I love the pink, and her room is so NEAT! (I can't see Kainoas room for the cars and pillows. (He insist they belong on the floor.) Yay Anna on the sleep progress!

Have I told you how much I appreciated your words of support when my Nana was in the hospital? Your offer meant a lot to me.