More Anna-isims from lately....

11:15 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Last night to my mom when she didn't repeat prayers along with her:
Grandma, sometimes it is important for some people to tell other people how important it is to teach some other people their prayers if the other people don't know them.


This morning to me, when I wasn't cutting out the Hi Kitty Kitty Picture just right:
Come on, Mommy. You have to do it right. Come on. Work with me, kiddo!


The other day, we were eating left over pizza for lunch (culinary genius that I have been lately). Anna ate a few bites and then wandered off. I said, "OK - I'll just feed the rest to the dog." She immediately protested. "No! No!" A few minutes later, Curtis found her empty plate in front of the dog kennel. He asked where he pizza went, and she said, "Mommy told me to feed it to the dog!"

0 comments: