WARNING: Sappy Post Ahead

11:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm a lucky girl. Seriously, I'm due for a bus to run me over or something. I was raised in a Christian home, and that gave me such a wonderful foundation in my own beliefs and morals. I had a great childhood and my parents are, to this day, two of my very closest friends. I had the benefit of higher education at a great school, which my parents supported 100%. While there, I met the love of my life, and my soul mate, Curtis. He is the most incredible man. He is unfailingly supportive, loving, funny...and he loves ME - just for being me. Even when *I* don't like "me" very much sometimes. And I love him...every little thing about him. He makes my life wonderful, just by being in it. Then, top it all off with Anna Catherine. Sweet, smiling, giggling, joke telling, singing Anna Catherine. We have the most beautiful, cheery, smart, funny little girl in the world.

Does it get any better than this?

0 comments: