Media Reviews

6:19 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
So, we finally got around to seeing this movie - even though it has been out for a long time. I wanted to see it, and I had heard good things, but I just wasn't expecting that much.

Oh. My. Goodness. Funniest damned thing EVER. We laughed so hard...start to finish. A definite must see. Hilarious - in a very sick, twisted, "I probably shouldn't be laughing at this" kind of way,

------------------------------------------------------

Eat. Pray. Love.
This was a GREAT book. It wasn't what I usually really enjoy - a little bit too 'introspective' for me, from the sound of it. But it was FANTASTIC! I loved it. I will definitely read it again someday - probably getting different things from it at different times in my life. Anyway - HIGHLY reccommend.

0 comments: