Recent Anna-isims...

1:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
While standing in line at the pharmacy, after an ER visit for a crying little girl with a very painful ear infection:

"Mommy when we get home, let's turn on the air conditioning. I already know it's cold outside, but I heard the doctor when he said I have a hot ear."

---------------------------------------

While the three of us were laying on Mommy & Daddy's bed saying prayers - and Rigby kept on jumping on me and would NOT get off. I asked Anna, "Why do you suppose YOUR dog insists on standing on ME!?" Well, this is a case of, 'don't ask the question unless you REALLY want to hear the answer...

Anna replied, "I think it's because you're as squishy as your were when I was in your tummy. You're squishy, so it feels comfortable on Rigby's feet. Mommy, we should see about how to get you not so squishy. Then Rigby wouldn't want to stand on you."

---------------------------------------

But, to make up for that LAST one, every time I get dressed and pu tmy make up on, Anna has started doing this thing where she stops, pretends that her jaw fell open and she has to pick it up with her hands, and stares at me. Then she says, "I'm doing that because you look SOOO beautiful, Mommy!" Yeah, it's OK if she calls me squishy.

0 comments: