R.I.P. Birthday/Christmas/Holiday/Schmittoberfest Season

6:08 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yet another 'busy season' survived by me...amazing. The period starting with Schmittoberfest, and spanning Thanksgiving, three Christmas celebrations, two New Year's Eve parties, three January birthdays...one of which (Anna's, of course) involved FIVE parties, etc. is what I think of as my "busy season". Each year I think it is going to kill me. Each year it comes a little closer to actually DOING that. :) But it is all self inflicted, and lots of fun - so I am only half complaining. We'll have one last big bash this weekend at our The "Niners Didn't Make It, But At Least The Raiders & The Cowboys Didn't Either" Superbowl Party. Then, Mommy goes into hibernation for the Spring. I'm already laying on my fat layer in preparation. So far, so good.

0 comments: