More Anna-isims...

9:31 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
This morning, Anna overheard some talk show talking about Aligator shoes, and she said, "I think they mean Crocks. Like your pink ones. Because they are talking about aligator shoes."

------------------------------------

Just after that, a commercial came on that said Levitz is having a big clearance sale, because ALL STORES ARE CLOSING! She asks, "Why are they closing? Are they going on vacation?" I said, "No, they are closing forever; going out of business." Immediately, I can see the panic in her eyes - so I am confused. Then, she say, "But where will we buy TOYS if ALL of the stores go out of business FOREVER!??!!" I clarified that just the FURNITURE store is going out of business forever. I got a big, "WHEW! Well, then that's OK. I thought you meant the fun stores."

0 comments: