Anna-isims...

9:07 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
And, a few more moments in comic relief from Anna...
----------------------------------------
This afternoon, Curtis called my cell phone and I missed the call. After watching me say 'hello' and then look at my phone to see who I missed, Anna said, "Um, Mom...I think you just got BUTT DIALED."
----------------------------------------
Anna and I were watching a magic show on TV, and the magician was wearing a long kimono. At one point, a sword is stabbed into a box positioned between his legs. Anna said, "Whew! Good thing that didn't cut him in the NUTS!" I don't know why that struck me as so funny or inappropriate. I guess "nuts" isn't a bad word, but somehow is sounded totally inappropriate coming out of my little girls' mouth.

1 comments:

Amy said...

HA! I'd never heard of butt dialing before, 'butt' I like it! LOL

And yes, I can see how hearing "NUTS" from a six year old would sound quite inappropriate... Somewhat similar to when Aiden said that "Wyatt calls his penis a pecker," or the time he said, "DAMMIT!" when told that he could not wear a headband.