Nice weekend.

12:58 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

We had our first "Christmas" this weekend. This was the one we celebrate with our closest family friends every year. It was nice.

Friday: My friend Tracy and her son Anthony and her mom came down. Tracy and I left the kiddos with the Grammys on Friday night and went to a Passion Party! Holy cow. It was fun though....I have to admit. We drank many yummy Margaritas (just like Martha makes) and I even BOUGHT something.....scary, huh?!

Saturday: Curtis was home (yeah!) and Tracy and Anthony stayed on the sofa Friday night. We all hung out in the living room in our PJS and had a lazy morning before going to my mom's for presents then dinner. Then after they left, my mom and sister and I went shopping and just soaked up some Christmas Mall Spirit and hit Marie Calendars for munchies at 11pm. We giggles until we pee'd ourselves (which isn't that hard for my mom and I - post kids...admittedly) over the wind up Santa Stich toy that my sister bought for me at the Disney store. And laughed some more over my mom singing her nose hairs sniffing the scented oil burned at Bath & Body works.

Sunday we did pics in the morning for our Christmas cards and then came back to nap during the 49er game before decorating the tree.

*sigh*

Just a really nice weekend with some of my favorite people. I really do know what a lucky girl I am.

2 comments:

JL said...

you ARE lucky! that sounds great!
Love that pic - you all look so great!

Leigh said...

I love your picture. Such a gorgeous family :)