Where do the days go?

11:10 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I swear, I was busy every minute of the day today....and I have no idea what I got done. I can think of a list of things, but none of them seem to have taken up the whole day, but, it's GONE!

I did make Split Pea soup from scratch with the ham bone from our Pre-Christmas this weekend. I hate spilt pea soup - but Curtis and my mom like it. And I made dinner for a friend in the mothers' club that is having a rough time, and got that delivered. I bought more Princess panties for Anna today - because no matter how many I buy we seem to run out, and I refuse to re-use poopy ones. And I spent way too much time trying to fill out the claim form for our FSA account.

Hmmmm...whole lotta nothin' - but my To Do list is getting shorter. I'm so excited that tomorrow night, we have a Mothers' Club Amazing Race! It should be fun! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

JL said...

good luck Bek!
I swear time flies huh?