One Tough Cookie

8:05 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Last night Anna and I drove to San Francisco to pick Daddy up from work and run a few errands. We went to Pier 39, because I needed some make-up (I LOVE that Bare Escentuals stuff now). It was DESERTED! I expected it to be crowded, but there was no one there at all. We went and saw the seals and the big Christmas tree and just wandered around for awhile. It was such a nice night. Reminded me of the day after our wedding when Curtis and I puttered around the city all day waiting for our honeymoon flight to leave that evening....just the two of us. It was really nice.

So - anyway...this wouldn't be my blog without an Anna story. We walk into this cute little puppet store, and were looking at all the neat puppets. The owner was working really hard to show Anna something that she liked and kept bringing out different things. What does our tough little cookie say?

That doesn't impress me.


Curtis and I and the sales lady ALL just about fell over laughing. What a crack up.

3 comments:

Karen said...

OMG that is funny.

JL said...

HA - she is Hilarious!

Oh, I wish I were walking in SF with you - I LOVE THAT PLACE! It will always be my home.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great night, and Anna was great entertainment. :)