Seemed like a good idea at the time...

8:32 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
....Daddy playing with Anna and her bath suction cup toy. Oops.





He has the biggest, purple-est, most monster hickey you've ever seen on his forehead now.

The funny thing is, that thing NEVER sticks in the bathtub. She stuck it to his forehead and pulled and it just STUCK. Hard.

The funnier thing is, he has to do year end performance evals (an hour long face to face) with all of the people in his office over the next three days.

So funny! We both laughed so hard. He was a good sport about it. We spent the evening coming up with funny stories to tell people.

- "D'oh!!! [channeling Homer Simpson, smacking himself in the forehead] - I have no idea what that is!"
- "I told Rebekah to give me some head...but she was confused." (he won't really say that)
- "I was eating a live octopus, like they do on Iron Chef, and that little guy was a fighter!"

3 comments:

JL said...

Oh I don't know Bek - I love the second excuse :)

Unknown said...

Still laughing at this...days later...

RagDoll said...

You know, I keep coming back to this picture, just because it makes me laugh and laugh! I actually snorted!