To pee, or not to pee.

1:00 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Or more specifically, to tinkle in the Big Girl Princess Panties until it runs down your leg onto the carpet, or to tinkle in the Big Girl potty.

Guess what we've been doing? Actually, she's been doing great. We haven't pushed it, and she seems to be taking the initiative on her own. We've only had a few accidents in the past 3 days since this really started.

Here are a few things I've learned:

- 16 pairs are not enough. We don't do laundry THAT often, and they seem to go quickly.

- That Anna loves to tell me, "I am SOOOO proud of you, Mommy" when I go to the bathroom.

- The frequency with which Anna feels the need to "go" is directly proportional to how long we've been trying to get her to go to sleep, and we can't really call her bluff on THAT one.

- The Sesame Street potty ring that Anna uses on the toilet will become stuck if her little friend tries to wear it on his head as a hat.

I'm sure my learning curve has just begun....but so far we're all starting to have fun. As ever. Anna Catherine keeps everything interesting....and we're pretty lucky for that.

1 comments:

JL said...

she is such a smart girl Bek!