Charlotte is in our backyard.

1:29 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
My mom and Alisa took Anna to see the new Charlotte's Web this weekend. We wanted to go too, but duty called. We're sooooo close to getting our next inspection on the house and we needed to take advantage of the break in the rain.

I wasn't sure how it would go, given her long ago reaction to the original, but she loved it. It was a hit. And she learned an important life lesson from Grandma: Popcorn needs to have extra EXTRA butter on it. Hey, it's Grandma's perogative, right?

So, when she came home, she was playing in her playhouse out back while Curtis and I worked on installing the new outside lights and waterproof outlets. All of a sudden, we hear, "Mommy & Daddy - come here! QUICK!! There is a spider web up here!" I laughed and replied, "Ohhh no. Daddy does spider webs, not mommy."

She said, "No silly! I don't want you to tear it away. I want you to tell me what words it says in it. I can't read them." Awwww.....I guess Charlotte was a bigger hit this time than last.

0 comments: