Tagged...

10:09 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
OK - I've been "tagged" by Renee and Karen now, and I haven't done either. So - Renee's is quicker. I'll do your later Karen. :)

tagged!

Page 123 meme –

Pick up the closest book to you. No cheating! It must the closest book to where you are seated at this very moment.

Open it to Page 123 *taddaaa! hence the name of the game, folks* and go down to the 5th sentence. Post the following 3 sentences after that.


**MY ANSWER***

It took several minutes for the cheering to die down, then she began, "Members of the People's Assembly and Fellow Egyptians, with great pride, and your support and prayers, I gladly accept the National Democratic Party's nomination for President, and on behalf of our late President Salaam, I announce that I am a candidate to be your president.

The applause was back even louder than before.

Khalid al-Khan was stupefied.


Hhmmmm.....I haven't read this one yet. But apparently it's about the next Democratic presidential nominee, so it must be horror. Poor Egypt...*grin*

Karen - you're TAGGED!!!

0 comments: