Choices

12:00 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I truly believe that being happy is a choice we make - day to day, minute to minute. I think far too few people make that choice. I don't think I've been making it very well lately - which I am going to try to remedy now. I am a happy person, in general. Life is just too short, and I am too blessed, not to be. Seriously, you don't have to look very far to see people with far greater problems than your own, most of the time. So - smile.

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. -Hugh Downs

1 comments:

JL said...

I couldn't agree more! we are all faced with tough times (like I am right now) and having a happy outlook makes it all seem better.
You are so awesome bek! thanks for the reminder!