Perpetual cold bugs.

11:30 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
I know, I know. Goes with the toddler territory, but it really does seem like we've all been sick for months now, and it's only NOVEMBER!! First Anna, then me, then Curt, then me again for 2 flippin' weeks, and now Anna again. Poor punkin. Atleast I can take Nyquil. Nyquil rocks. She keeps waking up all disoriented and whining/crying....but holding her or soothing her doesn't really help because she's just so out of it. So, she's been in our bed for the past few nights. If she's going to cry either way - I'd rather she cry while I'm holding her. I can't stand letting her cry by herself. But, fortunately during the day, she's in pretty good spirits. She mostly wants to sit on the couch and watch Diego (Mommy! I wonder what ami-mi-mal will be in trouble today!?") and snuggle her sleepy time bear. So sweet.

1 comments:

JL said...

it has been tough - I hope she gets better really fast this time