I'm having a rough day!

9:45 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Anna, that is, not me.

This is what Anna kept crying last night. I finally took her back to the doctor yesterday, because even though it seems like the cold has passed, she just hasn't been her usual, cheerful self. She does indeed have an ear infection now. Poor baby. But, atleast now she's on antibiotics, so hopefully she'll be feeling better soon. At bedtime she kept crying and we'd hear her from the other room in the most pathetic voice...

"I'm having a rough day!"

We finally just snuggled her until she fell asleep. She's such an angel. I think she'll be feeling better soon now. We're going to bake cookies today and hang pictures. Just a quiet girls day around the house. We may go next door to visit Aunt Sandi, because she's still in her PJs too - recovering from back surgery.
We're looking forward to having Daddy to ourselves ALL week next week! Yeah!

2 comments:

JL said...

awe she is so sweet Bek - I swear!
I hope she is feeling better really soon.

Karen said...

Poor Anna. I hope she feels better very soon. HUGS