Holy crap.

5:27 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
So, multi-tasking as usual, I'm half listening to Anna when I hear, "Mommy, listen to me! Listen! I need a baby dildo!" Clear as day. I think I just stared at her slack jawed for awhile, blinking. WHAT?! Seriously, not to be a prude, but there is NOTHING like that in our house. I'm thinking, "Where the hell did that catalog go from my cousin's Bachelorette Passion Party?".

I finally get my brain functioning long enough to ask her to repeat it. Maybe I misheard. "What do you need?"

"A baby dildo!" Huh.

"Ummmm...why don't you show me what you're talking about."

She pulls me into our bedroom and shows me this book - "Tails". If you look closely, you'll see that the "a" of the title is formed with an ARMADILLO tail. And the Mommy armadillo has baby armadillos, which Anna apparently thinks are irresistible. After I started breathing again....and pissed myself laughing....we had a serious enunciation lesson. Heaven help us - what a crack up.

3 comments:

RagDoll said...

Oh no! I would have wet my pants! Can you just imagine if you were out in public? Oh my. Kainoa just came in to see what I was laughing about!

JL said...

yeah - at least it was just you and anna!! ha ha ha ha
Ben just said to be this morning "I am clueless!" where did he get that???

Leigh said...

That is classic. One for the books. Definitely.