Anna's first hair cut today!

11:17 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well, I finally overcame my fear of cutting Anna's hair (I just LOVE the little ringlet curls and that she's finally GOT some hair) and took her for her 1st haircut.

We went to a 'kids' only place called Lions & Tigers & Hair. It was very cute. They put her up on a booster in the chair. She put the drape on and then decided it impeded her access to the toys that she got to hold in her lap and ditched it. She did great! And when she was done, she got to get glitter sprinkled in her hair and she got a surprise from Mommy. It was fun. My little girl is getting big!

It was just a trim, so no major difference, but here are the before and after pics.

BEFORE:



















DURING:(Don't mind the hysterical, screaming kid in the background. I told Anna, "He picked a different hair cut than you did.")




















AFTER:


2 comments:

JL said...

super-cute and I LOVE how you handled the screaming kid... that is funny!

Karen said...

OMG that poor kid in the background. I think she looks adorable. Anna is too cute.