Daddy got busted...

1:04 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
We were leaving PetSmart the other night, after Rigby's obedience class, and decided to take the boys home some treats. So, as we're standing in the checkout line, Curtis (who is holding Anna) takes note of the slovenly, oaf that is the checker, and leans back and whispers in my ear, "Nice mullet." We had a little snicker.

At which point, Anna (surely used as an instrument of God to humiliate us for making fun of someone) says, very clearly, and VERY loudly,

"NO DADDY! THAT IS NOT A NICE MULLET!"

My mom asked if he heard and was looking at us, and I said, "I have no idea. Neither of us could look at him." It was funny. Thanks for keeping us honest, Boo-bear.

3 comments:

Karen said...

ROFLMAO!!!! ha ha ha

JL said...

Oh my! Man kids really ARE honest huh and keep us honest..
HA HA! she is a character Bek!

Ashleigh said...

Ha ha what a stinker!