"Trust me!"

11:00 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
This is our favorite new Anna-ism. We have conversations that go like this:

A: Mommy - will you please give me my purple comb.
Me: Your purple comb isn't in here.
A: Yes it is. It's over there.
Me: No, honey. I don't think so.
A: TRUST ME - it's right there!

The sad part is - she's usually right. For the most part we've learned that if she says she sees something, then the SEES something. The girl has much better eye sight than we do.

Also funny this week was:

Me: Come back and sit down to eat your dinner.
A: (Holding up 2 fingers and looking authoritative) - I will come back and eat my dinner in 2 MINUTES.

Such a joy...constant entertainment.

3 comments:

Karen said...

no fair... gms beat me to everyone's blog! damn her!

Rebekah, A sounds liek a hoot! So, when are you coming for a visit. The girls could be bossy to each other... that would be fun to watch.

Heather said...

Ha! Anna sounds hilarious, Bek.

JL said...

okay I actually did lol, Bek - she is so awesome and sassy! Love love anna!
Also, thanks for the offer to help me figure it out... I finally did. You will have to check out my new improved blog :)