To Belle...or not To Belle

8:42 AM Edit This 5 Comments »

Anna has wanted to be Belle for halloween for about 3 months now. She is always talking about it, telling people that she's going to be Belle, pretending to be Belle, watching Beauty & The Beast, etc.

So, I've been scouting for costumes for over a month. I had my eye on several on eBay, considered making one, looked in the stores...and finally found the PERFECT dress. It's adorable. It will need to be altered a bit, because she's so tiny - but it will be different than the other 100 Belle's out there - so I was happy. That was a week or so ago. Then today, I found the tiara and scepter to go with it, and just as I pressed the submit button to finish committing myself to an insane total price for this complete costume, my daughter uttered the phrase...


I want to be the PINK princess!


Ahhh! I quit!!

5 comments:

JL said...

okay she looks beautiful. and she still has that sense of humor! and so do you Bek! BTW, did I tell you - you look so beautiful in your sig now on MH? you do!

Karen said...

o.m.g. That is hilarious! She looks darling as Belle.

Ashleigh said...

She looks so beautiful!

mrsf1231 said...

too cute. itsnt that how it always is??

JL said...

Bek - just wanted to say - come to seattle - not only do I want to see you again - but you can come to my yoga class!