Da Boys

12:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
(You kind of have to read that like the 'Da Bears' in the old Saturday Night live skits.)

Just channeling the love for my boys. Well, actually, Anna claims Rigby (the little one with the big attitude) to be HERS. And Kodi, she asserts, is Mommy's. Daddy doesn't want a dog of his own. Too much mess. She's got it all figured out.

She and Rigby really *DO* love each other. They drive each other crazy, but they are pretty inseparable. And I have to admit, he's grown on me, now that he's getting past his 'puppiness'. He only barks about 100 times a day now, instead of the billion that he used to.

And then there's Kodi. Kodi is my boy. He was my BABY before Anna came. Our dogs are dogs, but they are a bit spoiled. They live inside - all the time. It's pretty cushy. Kodi - well, he's not just a dog to me. He's my boy. Kodi just has something to human about him. I swear he can speak by looking at you. He has so much expression in his eyes. (Yes, it's OK to think I'm a fruit at this point. I know I sound like one.) Mastiffs are the coolest dogs, but Kodi is rare, even among the breed. For a dog that weighs over 200lbs, I have NEVER known any dog that was so absolutely trustworthy around other animals, dogs, people, children. Anything. Anyone. Anytime. (Hell - he puts up with Rigby in his face all day - he'd HAVE to be a saint.) Awww....just wanted to gush about my boys.

0 comments: