MH Meeting tonight.....

12:08 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Tonight was great! I got to finally meet a few friends who I know from my mothers' board. It was so neat to finally meet them in person. Jen was out from New York for a work trip, and Renee and I (shamefully) only live about 2 hours apart and have never met until tonight.

We met at Pier 39 and rode the carousel, went to see the sea lions and had dinner at Bubba Gumps. Jen was so sweet - I love her accent. Silly California girl that I am, the sound of a New York accent just tickles me. :D And she brought Anna the cutest little bear. Anna was instantly sold. I hope we get to meet Kate one day soon! And Renee and I totally hit it off. She and her husband and their son Kainoa were all awesome. We HAVE to hang out sometime soon! Thanks for meeting up with us guys! We had a blast! Here are some pics!




2 comments:

JL said...

looks like a blast... cannot wait til you come to see us here in seattle, bek

RagDoll said...

Can I just say how much fun I had? A LOT! Kainoa keeps asking to see Anna, and reminds us that her favorite color is pink, and she likes to ride on merry-go-rounds!

Let's do this again SOON! I can't belive we finally met in person after almost 4 years!