Prince Charming

4:32 PM Edit This 3 Comments »

I met my Prince Charming over ten years ago. And, lucky me, I married him. He will always be the love of my life, and the most wonderful man in the world to me. Right up there with my Daddy, which is pretty high praise. Well, now Anna has met *her* first Prince Charming. It's *HER* Daddy. They are so cute. When he comes home from work, she dresses up like a princess and says,

"Daddy, how about I be a Princess and you be Prince Charming. The Princess is supposed to dance with Prince Charming at the Royal Ball. Do you want to dance with me at the Royal Ball?!!"

How could that NOT melt you? Today, I told Anna that I loved her. She said,

"You know who else loves me? Daddy does. He loves me lots and lots. Have you noticed that?"

I told her, "Yes. He loves us BOTH lots and lots...I notice every day."

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, you made me all teary!
There's nothing like the love between a Daddy and his little girl.

Karen said...

Bek that is so sweet. Reminds me of my two :) Cute cute cute. I am glad you have such a great dh - you deserve him :)

JL said...

that is the sweetest thing. You are both lucky girls!