HAPPY DANCE!!!

11:44 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
My sweetheart comes home tomorrow!! Yeah!! I miss him sooo much when he's gone. It's been four days. WAY too long! I can't complain, because he doesn't travel often, but I'm ready to have him back.

Since he's been gone:
- Anna has refused naps 2 out of 3 days.

- I slept 3 hours or less both nights so far.

- Kodi (yes, the BIG dog) has peed on the carpet MULTIPLE times. (My poor boy is getting old). Do you have ANY idea how much pee a mastiff bladder can hold?! I have run out of garage towels and had to re-launder them twice, gone through half a bucket of Oxyclean and a full bottle of Resolve. Tomorrow, I'm buying a steam cleaner. I swear. This is gross.

- It's been raining (that just sucks in general).

- We got ants in our kitchen. (Have I mentioned that I HATE ants?!!)

BUT....Anna and I have been having some fun 'girl' time. We've played dress up, danced, played Legos, read stories and made new potty charts. She's pretty good company, if I do day so myself.

And I got all of our china packed up to store, so that we can hide our garbage cans in that cabinet. And I got our desk cleared off and about a year's worth of filing caught up. See? Sleep is over rated!!

3 comments:

JL said...

I hope you are having a great time by now! I love you!

RagDoll said...

Sleep IS overrated! I hope you all are having a great weekend catching up on the days he was gone!

Guess what...I MAY be moving closer to you! We have our eye on a cute house in Vallejo! (You are the first I've told...I'm scared I am going to jinx it.)

Bek said...

That would be so cool, Renee! My cousin lives in Vallejo! Whoo hoo!