Anna & Kodi

1:33 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Kodi has been back and forth to the vet a bunch lately. He has a big abscess (I'll spare you the pictures.) So, the other day, as we're leaving the vet, we have a conversation that goes like this:

ANNA: (sounding totally exasperated) Kodi! Will you PULEASE stop slobbering me. You're always slobbering me, every time!

ME: You know, when you were a baby, you slobbered all over Kodi, and he was VERY patient with you. You should be patient with him too. He can't help it either.

ANNA: Ok, Mommy. (Note, the "Mommy" - I'm making my case, huh?)

So...the next morning, I hear Anna talking to Kodi. She says:

"Kodi, it's OK if you slobber on me sometimes. Because I know when I was a baby mastiff I used to slobber on you, and you were very patient."


When SHE was a baby mastiff??? Awww....does it get any cuter?


1 comments:

mrsf1231 said...

ok first of all Kodi is HUGE but he is beautiful. Ralph would love a big dog like him! and secondly Anna is too stinkin cute, I love how they think