Just so you know how my morning is going...

10:02 AM Edit This 4 Comments »
I spent the last 10 minutes talking to a roofer who showed up at the door (Why did it take 10 minutes, anyway? Dude - we picked someone else....weeks ago. Do you have issues with rejection?) looking like this.

Apparently, sometime during the chaos that has been this morning, which included a 200lb dog with a BIG bleeding abscess (which made my house look like a crime scene), trying to find a place on the destroyed carpet that is not wet with Resolve (from said bleeding abscess and an old mastiff who can't hold his bladder anymore) to clean the bleeding abscess, Doritos for breakfast (chosen by Anna while I was trying to clean up Kodi), Anna decided that I really needed to be a princess too (I DO recall declining at that particular moment. I do NOT recall her bestowing a crown upon me anyway.)

*sigh* I'm still keeping my sense of humor. That's good, right? Or does that mean I've just cracked completely?

P.S.: I quit. This is what Anna did with her strawberry yogurt (I wasn't going to let her have JUST Doritos for breakfast!) while I was typing this.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Bek, you have me ROFL! Sorry, I can't help it!

JL said...

okay - HIGH_Larious!
seriously lol!

mrsf1231 said...

you look fantastic for having to deal with a crime scene ;) poor Kodi! But the mental picture of you talking to a roofer wearing a crown is priceless.... how can you not laugh at that??! HA! Keep smiling

Karen said...

I like your tiara better than Anna's