First Day of Pre-School

4:11 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
What a milestone. Our baby started school today. There were tears, anxiety, happiness and fear, some uncertain moments. But, in the end, I got through it and didn't let Anna see me cry. (I saved that for the parking lot afterwards.) She was all smiles. She asked why we were leaving, and we told her it was time for the mommies and daddies to go so that school could start, and she said, "OK" and ran back to play some more. Curtis and I are so proud of her. She just ran right in and made herself at home, just as we suspected she would. It's a great place, and it will be wonderful for her.

Here are a few pictures of this morning. Of course, Anna was decked out head to toe in her signature color. If it touches her body, it HAS to be pink. I love my 'girly-girl'.





2 comments:

Karen said...

adorable. i bet she'll have a blast. I hope you do okay, mom.

Ashleigh said...

She is so cute Bek! I am glad her first day was good. I know I am going to be a mess when Ben starts. Such a big milestone!